Monday, January 28, 2013

The Facts

Fact #1.
Toast. I joke about it, but it's really, probably my favorite food. It's good anytime. Anywhere. With a Paula Dean amount of butter.

Fact #2.
Today. I sat on the couch for the entire day, except to pee, feed myself, and let the dog out, watching Parenthood through my tears.

Fact #3.
Kitty. Mine, to be specific. I love her. Sometimes I threaten to sell her to the nearest Chinese restaurant, which I might would never do, but she is my fur child and I think about her throughout my day a little more than is probably healthy.

Fact #4.
Titles. I pick out books based on them and I read blog posts usually, only if it's got a good one.

Fact #5.
Mary. Oliver. If there was a number before one (not zero), I would be that number fan of hers. Is she or Alanis Morissette God? #tossup

Fact #6.
Big Booty. Wish I had one. That's all on this one.

Fact #7.
Artist. I am one. But I let myself forget that too often.

Fact #8.
Chocolate shell. If I'm eating something with a chocolate shell, i.e. Dilly Bars (who else is pissed they took the curl away?!), I eat the shell first then the ice cream.

Fact #9.
Yes. My hair is natural. No I've never dyed it. (The disaster that was supposed to be blonde highlights freshman year in high school doesn't count). I get this question at least once a week.

Fact #10.
Spiders. Deathly afraid. It was difficult for me to even type the word.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, I know you wanna say something! All the cool kids are doing it.