Wednesday, February 6, 2013

!!!!!!!

I feel like I need to stop over using exclamation points when I post/text/type/blog/update. It's not that I'm not excited. Just not about every. thing. I need a symbol that portrays friendly, but not excited. Because it takes quite a bit to get me truly excited these days. Especially since in the last 3 months, I've been to New York City and Disney World. I mean...yea....somebody's got some large shoes to fill. Whatever that means.

Also, what's a girl gotta do to get a Em Effin' retweet from Josh Groban? Or any celeb for that matter. Because I'm not uploading an obscene pic of myself just to get one here. Gah. Famous people. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

I keep reading things blogs about The Bachelor. My mom even told me today that she thought I watched it. Well, I watched the first episode of this season. I haven't watched it, well, ever, really. Just for a millisecond, then I laugh, then I roll my eyes, then I vomit, then I change the channel. I mean, I don't have anything else to watch on Mondays, soooo I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon.

One day this blog will not be filled with link ups and pre-made posts and randomness. That is, if I find anything to write about.



Peace up, A town...ya know.



Oh.
And I got bangs.


1 comment:

  1. Funny - one of my friends puts exclamation points in every single text message she sends. She needs to tone it down a bit :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, I know you wanna say something! All the cool kids are doing it.