Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sorry......I'm Not Sorry


I am NOT sorry for...


 
...trying my hardest to be honest 100% of the time
Even when people don't like it.



...maybe eating an entire pizza by myself that one two...nevermind time(s)
I blame my mother. That's 90% of what she ate when she was prego.



...feeling what I feel
I can't help it. They're my feeeeeelings.


 
...not liking peanut butter
I prefer my mouth not to be sticky. That's what she said.




 
...not having it all figured out yet
I've got like, a good three years to do that, right? Right???











And last, but certainly not least, for this picture. Because..uh, it's awesome. Duh.









2 comments:

  1. Love this. And don't ever pressure yourself to have it all figured out by a certain time. Most people don't figure it all out until their golden years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm supposed to be getting your updates via email and that is not happening. I missed this :(

    ReplyDelete

Go on, I know you wanna say something! All the cool kids are doing it.