Friday, February 22, 2013

Healer

We've all probably been asked the question, "What superpower would you have?" (If you haven't, consider yourself asked.) My answers have always been:

1. Invisibility
2. Teleportation
3. Reading minds (I definitely DON'T want that one anymore)

Pretty boring standard answers. Well, while perusing through the blog world, I came across an interview entry and this was one of the questions. Her answer? 

To heal.

Bam. Slapped in the tits. Yes, that's how vulgar I need to be right now because that made me feel so ignorant and selfish thinking about my answers. Yes, it's clearly a hypothetical question and everbody nobody really cares about the answer, but still.

So.

Next time I get asked that question, that's my new answer.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...this has made me re-think my answer as well. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I love this and completely agree! In another life I think that was my super power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm going to try to leave a comment again. It deleted on me last. I think in a past life my super power was healing. Seriously,I've wanted to be a healer since I can remember. You are a wonderful healer already. As always your posts are inspiring and thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, I know you wanna say something! All the cool kids are doing it.