Monday, February 4, 2013

Sunday Social Vol. 3

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material things you would want to have? Pen & Paper
2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over? The Office & Friends
3. If your house were on fire, what two things aside from family, pets, etc. would you grab? Tele & Laptop
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing? Gray wrap thingy & yoga pantelones
5. What two movies that you've seen in the last year would you recommend? Pitch Perfect & Flight
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? Justin Beiber music & mozzarella sticks




Sunday Social




P.S. The Disney post is coming soon!!

6 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE 'The Office'. These days though it leaves a little to be desired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think after Steve Carell left, it did go down hill a little. I'm just a loyal fan at this point. I still get a few chuckles! =)

      Delete
  2. Friends! OMG I could watch that forever and ever. Good answer! And I totally love my yoga pants too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone DOESN'T list yoga pants as a favorite clothing item, they're a dirty liar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I was going to try and pick something other than the yoga pants since so many people listed that, but then I realized whatever I ended up choosing would just be a lie.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, I know you wanna say something! All the cool kids are doing it.